Discover, collect, and sell extraordinary NFTs
The PaintSwap NFT Marketplace is a hub to buy, bid, and sell NFTs. $FTM is used as the main currency, and some of the fees are used to buy $BRUSH.
Not all NFTs on the marketplace were minted in PaintSwap. NFTs are simply smart contracts, and they can hide functionality that could, for example, self-destruct or transfer to a third party after some time. Beware of this risk, and prefer buying verified NFTs looking for a
symbol on their page and check the contract, or NFTs from featured collections.
NFTs can be sold via direct sales or auctions. The mechanics of both are described in more detail in Marketplace Mechanics, but in summary, a sale goes through three phases:
- The seller puts the NFT up for sale, interacting with the NFT marketplace contract.
- Potential buyers make their offers and (if a direct sale) can buy it immediately. Offers are done in wFTM.
- The sale is concluded: fees and royalties are taken from the sale price and distributed. The NFT and currency are transferred to the new respective wallets. Any user can conclude a sale, but it needs to be called manually. We run a script that completes concluded sales after no more than 1 hour (except if gas is too high on the network).
When putting an NFT up for sale, you will need to provide:
- How many to sell, of the same NFT
- How long to keep it for sale
- Sale price
- Reserve price (minimum) for auctions
- NSFW check
- A fee to be paid in $BRUSH or FTM
Example for initiating an auction
Cancelling a marketplace sale is possible in all cases except the following. If a bid is placed on an auction, the auction can no longer be cancelled, unless the auction is less than 2 hours old.
Note that cancellations offer no refund of the listing fee.