Discover, collect, and sell extraordinary NFTs
Not all NFTs on the marketplace were minted in PaintSwap. NFTs are simply smart contracts, and they can hide functionality that could, for example, self-destruct or transfer to a third party after some time. Beware of this risk, and prefer buying verified NFTs looking for a
symbol on their page and check the contract, or NFTs from featured collections.
- The seller puts the NFT up for sale, interacting with the NFT marketplace contract.
- Potential buyers make their offers and (if a direct sale) can buy it immediately. Offers are done in wFTM.
- The sale is concluded: fees and royalties are taken from the sale price and distributed. The NFT and currency are transferred to the new respective wallets. Any user can conclude a sale, but it needs to be called manually. We run a script that completes concluded sales after no more than 1 hour (except if gas is too high on the network).
When putting an NFT up for sale, you will need to provide:
- How many to sell, of the same NFT
- How long to keep it for sale
- Sale price
- Reserve price (minimum) for auctions
- NSFW check
- A fee to be paid in $BRUSH or FTM
Example for initiating an auction
Cancelling a marketplace sale is possible in all cases except the following. If a bid is placed on an auction, the auction can no longer be cancelled, unless the auction is less than 2 hours old.
Note that cancellations offer no refund of the listing fee.